Cresswind LL Community Fund
All Cresswind residents are invited to join and donate to the Community Fund. Annual donations of $10 or more per resident are tax deductible and will automatically make you a member. Bring or mail your check, indicating the year to which it should apply, payable to Cresswind LL Community Fund to the Clubhouse 3300 Cresswind Marina Drive SW, Gainesville, GA 30504. You may also pay online via the JOIN/DONATE menu tab.
We welcome and encourage additional donations to fund projects and initiatives in support of our mission. We are a 501 c 3 approved non-profit so contributions are tax deductible in accordance with applicable tax laws.
Information requests or questions should be directed to the Cresswind LL Community Fund President or Board of Directors. More detailed information can also be found in government and public records, or by request.
- Corporate Name: Cresswind LL Community Fund, Inc.
- Date of Incorporation: June 17, 2015; State of Georgia
- Organizational Status: 501 (c) (3) non profit public charity
- Employer Identification Number (EIN): 47-4877923
- Mailing Address:
- Cresswind LL Community Fund, Inc.
- 3300 Cresswind Marina Drive SW
- Gainesville, GA 30504
- Inquiries/Information: US Mail or website cwcfund.org
Except during the COVID pandemic, quarterly meeting are held on the second Thursday of March, June, September and December at 4pm in the Clubhouse Ballroom. The annual meeting is held each January. The meetings are open to anyone so come to one to learn more about the Fund and get involved.
The Board of Director meetings are the 2nd Monday of the month at 9:30 am in the Savannah Room and on Zoom during the Pandemic.