There are a variety of ways to make a donation to the Cresswind LL Community Fund.
- Online Donation via Credit Card or PayPal.
- Checks made payable to Cresswind LL Community Fund.
- Place in the Community Fund mailbox at the Cresswind Clubhouse
- Or mail to any of the following:
- Cresswind LL Community Fund, 3300 Cresswind Marina Drive, Gainesville, GA 30504
- Elaine Wood, 3747 Golden Leaf Point, Gainesville, GA 30504 (Box by the door)
- Gene Evans, 3543 Locust Cove Rd., Gainesville, GA 30504
- Bill Papciak, 3504 Blue Spruce Ct, Gainesville, GA 30504
- In the Memo field indicate which program: Help the Hungry (HTH), Medical Workers Food (NGHS), Grandparents Raising Grandchildren (GPG), General Fund (GF), No Preference (NP)
- Smile.amazon.com – Generate revenue for the Community Fund with each purchase.
- Cash contribution directly from retirement accounts, including RMDs (consult your financial advisor).
- Securities – stock and bonds are welcome and may present tax benefits (consult your financial advisor).>
- Corporate matching gifts.
- Bequests through your will
Online donation are done via a secure site or via PayPal. Making a donation automatically makes you a member Membership: – Limited to Cresswind residents with an annual donation.
- Recognize a loved one or special event (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc.) with a gift to the Fund:
- Acknowledgement will be sent to donor or designated person (donation amount is confidential)
- Recognition will be provided by the Fund (unless otherwise requested)
- Indicate which program you wish to support.
- Please email the Cresswind LL Community Fund to donate non-cash items.
Cresswind LL Community Fund, Inc. is an independent organization and is not related to Kolter Development or the Cresswind Lake Lanier Homeowners Association.-